Skip to main content

The end of Salt Sisters

Hi everyone, so here goes this is the end! After two hard years of sweat and blood, the media coursework has came to an end! There is to be no more researching and planning, updating you all, editing productions we are creating,and  filming endlessly to get the correct shots because from this point on A2 media coursework is finished! You heard correctly, it's finished!
I believe I have came so far since the beginning of the AS course, considering I had never edited any type of footage before, or used any software which we are lucky to have, I would say i have progressed massively and I am so pleased with myself and my team, and how we have developed over the two year period.

I have worked with Sav and Eloise during both my AS and A2 productions and I believe we all bring different techniques and talents in order for us to work so well together, when looking back at AS it's hard to believe how far we have came (give our thriller another watch I dare you) within media and how much better we understand the changing media and how to cater for an audience using our products.

I feel the skills and knowledge which I have developed on this course will constantly improve and help me understand the media industry. The research and work I have put in has clearly pad off as I have completely transformed from someone who had never used an editing software in her life, to someone who can sit comfortably and edit a whole piece of footage to a high standard with no worries! Who expected that?

I believe the overall production of 'Breathe Me' was a strong success and really presented how much time and effort we all put into the music video! I am so pleased with myself and my team and we have achieved a great deal over the past two years

Thank you all for staying with me these past two years and I thoroughly hope you've all enjoyed my journey had much as I have, no doubt i'll see you in the future :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Boy Pretty // Music Video- 1 minute music video

During the summer term at the beginning of the A2 course, our job was to create and produce a 1 minute music video, so we could learn the dynamics of what it takes in order to help us when it comes to the real thing.

Filming day 1

Today was our first day of filming for our music video, we designated the first day of filming to shoot the polaroid's, and we decided as a group that the location for these shots would be Matlock Bath. We spent approximately 3 hours at this location, from 12pm-4pm. From this we managed to shoot a range of burst shots from many different angles and background locations in order to provide us with a wide range to chose from when putting them into the music video. Due to the fact these shots needed to be bursts, in order to capture every movement, we used my Iphone to take the pictures, this meant we didn't need to hire any equipment. In terms of props we just needed the artist in day to day clothes, which was pretty simple, Eloise wore a dress, coat, and hat, portraying herself as the average young woman walking through an every day environment. Here is what we managed to film/capture: We got 15 burst shots in total, these all conducted of approximately 150 photos in each sh...